Tuesday, August 6, 2013

5 Random Things

Five random things about me. 
  1. I went through two Michael Jackson "BAD" cassettes because I played them so much. Luckily, CDs don't need to be rewound.
  2. Always dispose of the ice cream evidence before getting home. No one can know that you stopped at Thrifty's (now Rite Aid) for some Pecan Praline ice cream after Sunday mass with Grandma.
  3. Organization is a matter of creativity, innovation, and fun.
  4. One can never have too many different colored pens. I own different color sharpies, markers, ball point pens, felt tip pens, and inky pens. They are great for organizing, color-coordinating, and just plain fun.
  5. Washi tape is still a foreign concept. What do you do with it? I'm on a mission to find good uses for it since I've already bought two rolls and have my eye on a few other designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment